[DeTomaso] Ring bros 'thing' versus real Pantera

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 22:37:03 EDT 2014

I have seen this video and it was amusing but I thought it was a virtually
meaningless comparison. The Ring Bros state that the only part on their
"creation" that is still a Pantera is a small ( 2ft ) section of the roof.
So it's like comparing a vintage Pantera to any other modern custom built
car which is a totally irrelevant comparison. The one meaningful point that
I thought the video made was just how awesome a vintage Pantera is , even
when compared to a modern LS3 powered ,efi computer controlled engine, car!
The GTS comes off looking cool and performing well while the "thing" looks
more then a little ridiculous,  the Ring Bros didn't bother to install seat
belts in their "improved" interpretation of the Pantera.

Boyd

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 7:54 PM, Larry Finch via DeTomaso <detomaso at poca.com