[DeTomaso] Moving ac condenser to front of car.

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 19:15:29 EDT 2014

As some of you may recall I blew up my engine and was considering
installing a Coyote engine. As much as I think the Coyote is a great engine
I have decided to stick with a Cleveland. I have always wanted 180 degree
headers and having just installed a super deluxe new AC stem last year the
prospect of moving the condenser and hoses to the front of the car is the
only thing that is standing in m way. When I upgraded I installed a very
thin parallel flow condenser . I was wondering how much air flow
restriction mooing the condenser to behind the radiator will cause. I have
a "True" lay down radiator and sucker fans. Is there anything else I should
worry about or take into consideration. I went 5 years with out having
working AC and the new set up was blowing cold air at 42F so I don't want
to go back to the "Sauna".
Boyd