[DeTomaso] Fwd: Check this new plane out!

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 19:31:02 EDT 2014

Interesting.

It could have several applications beyond being a spy plane.  The altitude
and time in the air are impressive.

Remember, most inventions were supposed to be something else.

Thomas Edison invented a pen that would perforate paper to create a
stencil.  The stencil was later used to silk screen copies.  This was
before carbon paper, and copies were tedious.  Everything was basically
done 2 or 3 times.

His invention was too bulky, though.  Nobody wanted to use it.

It was later adapted to tattooing, and the design is still used today.