[DeTomaso] Pantera Space Saver Spare

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sun Jul 27 18:44:22 EDT 2014

Dear Peter,

               I am making these inquiries for a friend with a Pantera that
he restored *back* to stock original.  He now has a space saver spare and
we're trying to settle on a market price.   He needs an inflator and would
keen to have one of them.   I will forward this on to him and have Ray
contact you directly.

                          Warmest regards, Chuck Engles