[DeTomaso] Pantera Space Saver Spare

Peter Menyhart pmenyhart at msn.com
Sun Jul 27 18:41:47 EDT 2014

Don't know,but just yesterday I was going through one of the containers( looking for a research donatable tachometer) and found 2 spare tire cartridges--aka---bombs---
If anybody is interested for a total original look,let me know.I know that it is illegal to ship them ,so it would either have to be picked up or defused first,or whatever.
Peter

check out our website at:   www.whitehorseranch.com