[DeTomaso] TWS and track days in general

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Sun Jul 27 14:39:01 EDT 2014

Yeah, first met Bob in P'rump at the track. (where he first saved my
bottom)  Experts told me that a Pantera was an evil handling monster -
subject to tail-out behavior at any time.  I tried everything in the
book to provoke some ill behavior out of my Pantera.  Did it ever
misbehave?  Never, never did there and never has since!  So much for the
experts, eh?

Black Bob is a gentleman, always looking to save me . . .remember the
top eject at Fernley?  Bob was there to save me, again.  and we've had
some good laughs together.  Gotta watch him, though.  His right foot is
so heavy he could squash your toes . . . . .

Texas sounds like a great time, I may be a little slower than some . . . .

David in Durango.... I remember being parked to
David the first time I ever Tracked my car.. I was
trying to figure things out on my car and in between
runs I happened to look over at his car and he was
tearing the tires up on his car.. That boy was driving
the car to the edge and past what the tires could
hold and then was going to drive it back from Vegas
to Colorado...

I enjoy seeing him at the tracks and he has been in
Vegas, Reno and AZ all running  his cars hard

Bob Benson #3 Black Pantera