[DeTomaso] Clutch Master Access Hole - Recommendations?

richard boschert theemonkey at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 15:29:34 EDT 2014

Brent,i started with a 1 inch round access hole for the clutch master,but i found it too limiting for wrench movement when adjusting the clutch rod length.I was going to make a sheet metal cover plate,but i never did.No noise or air movement to require it,and the hole cannot be seen with the carpet over it.I recommend you make the largest opening you are comfortable with.

There is a recommended length of the clutch master pushrod.I believe the specs were listed when putting in the effort reduction kit.I think Mike Drew mentioned the length on the list before,but i have not found it as of yet.

We can always ask Mike ,"the human library of Detomaso knowledge" : )

Richard