[DeTomaso] Unknown1051

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 18:16:57 EDT 2014

De Tomaso Forum,

A former owner is wondering where his car is now.

Has not found his VIN yet, so we'll call it Unknown1051

It sold from Wisconsin into Indiana.  A red L with bumpers and emblems removed,

Group 4 lenses and Quella EFI.  Note the unique rear bay chassis brace.

 <http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/Unknown1051/Unknown1051.asp>
http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/Unknown1051/Unknown1051.asp

Anyone recognize the car?

I've checked the 7-8 red Panteras in Indiana, and the 264 cars with "none" for bumpers, and

cars with EFI. No Match yet.

Chuck