[DeTomaso] DeTomaso's at Eurofest 2014 BMW NA Greer, SC Oct 17-18 with Guy Trigaux

huntortho at aol.com huntortho at aol.com
Sat Jul 19 16:56:53 EDT 2014

Calling all Southeastern DeTomaso owners to attend the 2014 Eurofest on the grass at BMW's North American manufacturing plant in Greer, SC Oct. 17-18th. Information and registration is www.euroautofestival.com The event is limited to the first 400 European vehicles. There are only 90 spots left! It is a VERY nice event! Porsche is this year's featured marque. Last year 65 Ferraris showed up for their marque.
I am coordinating a DeTomaso event to include a tech session, mountain drive and a nice dinner with Guy Trigaux and his son Gregory of GTM and Son as our hosts and featured speakers. Guy raced factory Group IV Panteras for the Claude DuBois team at LeMans and throughout Europe in the 1970's. Guy will have his Factory lightweight GR IV Pantera #2860 there as well as another factory lightweight GR IV in the shop. 2 of the 12 factory DeTomaso GR IV racecars will be there! GTM and Son are experts in DeTomaso, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Aston Martin, Porsche, Jaguar, Rolls Royce and Ford engine building. Guy and Gregory have invited us to their shop for an informative and entertaining time! You can't get more Pantera race history and knowledge than Guy and Gregory! They are true Experts. Recently they restored a 1967 Ferrari 275 GTB 2 cam that won the 2013 Montery Ferrari Concours and two other national Ferrari meets last year.
We will park with the other Italian marques so let's have a great showing! We plan to caravan in together on saturday morning.
Please register ASAP and respond to Don at huntortho at aol.com so I will know who will be attending and we can coordinate our group. I will work on a group hotel package for those staying overnight with secure parking so no need to worry about your cars. Please pass this on to anyone you think would be interested in attending.
Hope to see you in Greenville in October!

Warm regards,

Don Hunt

864-430-3129
huntortho at aol.com