[DeTomaso] Engine Number

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Sat Jul 19 18:42:21 EDT 2014

My ' 74 has no number stamped on the original (19,000 miles when I bought
it) block nor does it have a number on the plastic engine tag riveted to
the wheel house.

The main  thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.
Do the best you can with what  your have where you are.
Have fun  today!
SOBill