[DeTomaso] Relays

rcbsons1 at aol.com rcbsons1 at aol.com
Tue Jul 15 16:27:10 EDT 2014

I have a Jan 72 car and just found out that
my relays are under the passengers footwell
The turn signal switch finally started sparking
on me the other night going down a dark winding
road as I was checking highbeams- kinda scary but no fires

Put a new one in and no turn signals... after
looking around and calling Tommy finally figured
out the relay was tucked up in the passenger's footwell
The relay was broken in half.. I guess when I drilled
a few holes to anchor the new battery holder I hit
the edge of the circuit board it twisted and broke

Going to put a new one in tonight.. not sure what
to do with turn signals since they have been out
for about a year

And I thought the original guys butchered some of the wiring:)

Bob Benson #3