[DeTomaso] Pre Pantera Datsun Z cars was Dual Remote oil filters

Robert Pink robpink2012 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 10:07:28 EDT 2014

Well I had a 240Z back in high school but recently acquired a 240Z race car
and second one in a shed.  Here is a picture of the car.  ( I am the one in
front) I hope to race vintage at CVAR.  Now i just need to find a way to
stay out of the way of Tom Upton and Kirby's race Panteras that I hear
often run in the same event due to a shortage of cars.   Hem about 500hp
difference and 50 MPH on the main straight at TWS - I will probably be
staying low.

At least for now I have put too much work into the Pantera to put it on the
track in any serious way.