[DeTomaso] Pre Pantera Datsun Z cars

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 12:46:12 EDT 2014

My first Z was a 1969.  A bit of a quirky car being such early production.
It had the 432 engine, as I got it from an Air Force guy that brought it over from Japan.

Sold it for college money, later bought a '73 240 from the original owner, and
between him and me it went 326,000 miles (no rebuild) before I sold it for house money.

And guess what.... my son is learning to drive and covets an early Z!
(No mention from me, he choose it on his own.)

Well he'll get a crappy old Camery to start....
No sense in having a classic totaled by a new driver.

Chuck