[DeTomaso] NPC: Tesla Car Assembly...

The Hougans hougan at verizon.net
Fri Jul 4 15:33:39 EDT 2014

Okay, that's a helluva statement to make.
Any actual examples of an employment 'horror story?"
And, how about elaborating on "..not necessarily the way he is doing it." What, because he's not doing it the government slow 'red tape' way?
Or, is this just hyperbole?

Sorry, Terry, but your last few posts have smacked of running down someone who's not doing it the "traditional way."

Maybe there are a few "lucky" millionaires out there, but any billionaire is no idiot.