[DeTomaso] Weber manifold for C302b heads

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 23:49:55 EDT 2014

The only one I¹ve heard of is from Kinsler.  That¹s a stretch, though.  I
believe it wasn¹t a Weber.  It was a full EFI.

This post,
http://www.network54.com/Forum/119419/thread/1102880543/M-9424-K351+all+C30
2+-------+Kinsler+Fuel+Injection+Doesn't+Fit!, suggests that it won¹t fit,
anyway.

The only other one is the batch of intakes made by Kelly Coffield, but the
last I heard he wasn¹t doing it again.