[DeTomaso] Weber manifold for C302b heads

David Nunn dnunn at telus.net
Thu Jul 3 23:47:11 EDT 2014

The reason Kelly Coffield went to all the trouble of casting his own
manifolds was that none existed for the heads you're referring to. As far as
I know, he sold all of them and swore he'd never do another batch. You might
want to go over to the P.I. website and send him a P.M. His user name is
Panterror.

If Kelly can't help you, your only option is to use heads that will work
with a Weber manifold that's readily available or find someone who can
modify the runners/ports in Hall's Weber manifold for SVO A3 heads (if
you're dead set on using C302B's). I suppose you could also have a sheet
metal manifold made by someone like Hogan's but I'm not sure if that's
really a practical alternative.