[DeTomaso] Weber manifold for C302b heads

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 20:27:01 EDT 2014

Hi. Does anyone know where I might find a weber manifold for Ford C302b
heads? I am trying to have a stack efi setup made using these heads but
have only been able to find  Weber manifolds for 4v or A3 heads which have
a port width of 1.75" (at hall Pantera) The C302B has a port width of 1.25".
Thanks.
Boyd