[DeTomaso] Stack injection units

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 07:58:46 EDT 2014

The throttle bodies I like the most are made by
http://www.borlainduction.com.  They are obviously throttle bodies, but
they look like they belong in the 60's/70's.

This used to be twminduction.com.  That¹s news to me though.  I went to
their old site, http://www.twminduction.com, and it was redirected to the
borla induction website.

I have seen some based on real Weber bodies with small injectors hidden
inside.  It's an interesting idea, but I'd probably stick with the TWM
bodies.

Superior depends on what is important to you.  In my opinion, the biggest
considerations are cost, looks, and the electronics.  Some may outperform
others, but I doubt that it comes without setup headaches.

And finally, unless you plan on designing a lot of it yourself, I'd stick
with a complete system.  I normally recommend Dennis Q., but don't forget
that Jim Inglese is still in business.  He knows Webers like nobody else,
and now he's doing EFI too.
--
Will