[DeTomaso] Mecum Auction

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Jan 17 18:54:33 EST 2014

In a message dated 1/17/14 13 24 5, bjbstewart at yahoo.com writes:

> Wow, seems like its in great condition. Is it me, or with all this talk
> of prices going up, doesn't $53k seem awful cheap?

Big flares, wings, tacky wheels, etc. etc. all cost a lot of money AND hurt
the value of the car.   If this car was bone stock (or stock-looking at
least) it would have fetched substantially more.

Don't spend money modifying a Pantera because you think you are going to
get it back when you sell it.   Only do so because you want to, i.e. do it for
YOU, not to try to appeal to the next guy....