[DeTomaso] Mecum Auction

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 09:56:56 EST 2014

mike,
Your certainly right about the expense. The interior looks like the hall
leather package that was around $5k last time I looked, the wheels are
easily another $4k, the polished ZF and engine looks like a small fortune
and then the body conversion? I think the car could easily have $20 to 25K
 spent on it that wasn't recouped.
Boyd