[DeTomaso] Don't worry (kinda NPC)

Thomas Tornblom thomas at hax.se
Fri Jan 17 11:12:34 EST 2014

My daughter spent a year in San Luis Obispo, and she bought a Saturn
with manual transmission from another Swedish student that was going
home. She had no problems as all tests for drivers licenses has to be
done in a manual shift car in Sweden. At one time an american friend of
hers wanted to borrow the car and she had to take him to a parking lot
and teach him to drive a stick shift car :)

Cheers,
Thomas

(Better watch the neighborhood for Swedes stealing your manual shift
trucks and Panteras :)