[DeTomaso] Don't worry (kinda NPC)

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 12:25:16 EST 2014

                  Daughter number one pointed to the automatic
transmission shift lever and said, "Real sports cars don't have these.
Mini-vans do."    She could be mean when she wanted to be.

***Dr. Chuck - this is perhaps the most entertaining thing I've heard in
quite some time... What a great quote!

Thanks for sharing!

On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 8:31 AM, Corey Price wrote:

> The potential thieves won't know how to drive your Pantera.
> Apparently not one or two, but three thieves tried to steal a truck.
> A truck with a manual transmission, of course and since they didn't
> know how to drive it, they couldn't steal it...

http://jalopnik.com/three-would-be-carjackers-thwarted-by-manual-transmissi-
1502685486