[DeTomaso] NPC - am I really Information Technologically screwed?

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 19:05:34 EST 2014

That's what I was going to say.

POP3 normally deletes once it has been downloaded, but I think it can be
configured to keep messages.

I switched from earthlink.net to gmail.com because earthlink wouldn't do
IMAP.

A big advantage to IMAP is the ability to read/delete/send e-mail from
multiple devices, and they all sync.  So, if I delete an e-mail on my
iPhone, when I go to my MacBook, it has already been moved to the deleted
folder.

Having said that, look on gmail.com for deleted messages, and if you can't
find them, get gmail support involved.

BTW, it might be possible to recover from a formatted disk.  It depends on
how it was formatted.  It won't be easy or cheap, though.
--
Will