[DeTomaso] Skyrocketing Prices

Al Gisby algisby at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 6 14:15:42 EST 2014

...can i venture to ask...why is there a general sense of animosity [not against the emails in this link, but I have seen it regularly] against the value of our cars increasing? Surely we should all be excited about being the owners of such desirable and clearly valuable machines. Without sounding too trite, it will put a halt to any excessive disfigurations and loose disregard of purity that has unfortunately kept the 'pantera on the chain' until now.Alp.s A happy new year to the community 😊