[DeTomaso] Tim Horton Pantera

P6746 at aol.com P6746 at aol.com
Fri Feb 28 14:38:47 EST 2014

An old school mate of mine back in Nova Scotia sent me this  article from a
Toronto newspaper.

I think most everyone knew  that he died in a Pantera,  but I was surprised
to learn how he got the car.

For the uninitiated, there is a Tim Horton coffee shop on  nearly every
corner in Canada at least in eastern Canada, and they are  moving into the US.
(Good coffee, great soup and other  stuff)

Bob Reid