[DeTomaso] Pantera Wheel Identification

Peter Cajthaml pcajthaml at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 12:04:09 EST 2014

To compare I attached a picture of my wheel, which I believe to be the
Hall Ultra II, also 17 x 13, and 17 x 10.  There was a discussion
earlier this month regarding the road-worthiness of my wheels.

Peter

Those are one version of the Hall wheels (Ultra ???).

I need some help identifying the manufacturer of this wheel. Does anybody
recognize it?

It is a three piece wheel, the rears are 17" x 13? the fronts are 17" x 10".
Sorry pictures are so dark, didn't realize how dark they were until I got in
from the shop
[image: Inline image 1]