[DeTomaso] Si hub carrier - retrofit?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 24 12:52:08 EST 2014

I think that answer is yes, as long as you have an earlier wide body car. Simon Vels has a GT5S Pavesi Targa converted to Si specs, he said the a-arms fit, but shocks and sway bar need to be the earlier GT5S (same as std Panetra) varaints, not Si.

The a-arms wouldn't be hard to fabricate (and potentially cheaper) if you could get ahold of the hubs. the question is were they unique to the Si or borrowed from some other vehicle?

Julian