[DeTomaso] Flex-a-lite question

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 23 16:49:11 EST 2014

Given that there are two distinct Flex-a-lite parts #'s I would assume the puller and pusher have different fan blades optimized for their respective duty, what the two units likely have in common is the electric motors and their wiring of std color coding. As written below the wiring instructions are unique to each part # simply indicating the puller rotates in the opposite direction to the pusher, which if you think about it is perfectly sane as the face of the unit is turned 180 degrees as a pusher in front of the radiator when compared to a puller behind it.
Julian