[DeTomaso] Tire advice

LS lashdeep at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 14 14:48:43 EST 2014

Charles, the last set of 345 Yokos I bought were $700 each a few years ago.

They do pop up from time to time on Ebay.

*If* one can be assured of proper storage, and then confirm condition, they could be safe and usable even a few years old.

Remember that we now also have the tires below in addition to the other 15" options.

Hoosier A6
Hoosier R6
Michelin TB
Pirelli P Zero Corsa Classic

Looking fwd to hearing some feedback on the TBs and Corsa Classics.

LS

central
wines-spirits   est 1934

625 e street nw