[DeTomaso] Brake Booster and Master Install

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Tue Feb 11 00:47:32 EST 2014

There's a protruding part in back of the assembly that is usually plastic and is not well protected in shipping boxes. If the plastic cracks either in the box or during installation, you'll get no vacuum boost. Be careful in wrestling it into position. Some boosters are a little larger in OD than stock so possible interference both in mounting next to the inner fender or against the trunk floor (both can be remedied with dents applied by Big Hammer). Some booslers interfere slightly with the front hood closing. Good luck- J Deryke

I have a brake booster/master combo that has been sitting in the box for a long time.
Since my brakes are crap I've decided to make this my winter project.
Pretty sure I got this combo from Hall.  I know there is a lot of discussion and writeups on
installing boosters out there but I haven't found a good one.
Anyone have a link handy that may help ?

I have a brake booster/master combo that has been sitting in the box for a long time.
Since my brakes are crap I've decided to make this my winter project.
Pretty sure I got this combo from Hall.  I know there is a lot of discussion and writeups on
installing boosters out there but I haven't found a good one.
Anyone have a link handy that may help ?  Thanks, Sean