[DeTomaso] Shifting

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Feb 4 12:14:11 EST 2014

In a message dated 2/4/14 6 23 57, oldwheel at shaw.ca writes:

> Hey Mike
> What an excellent article on the issue at hand.
> Please send me a copy of the picture to go with it if you don't mind. I'd
> like to add it to my help files.
>

>>>Did you not get the photo that was included with that forum post?

In any case, here it is again, this time embedded instead of attached:

While I'm at it, here's a photo of the bell crank piece on its own:

Note that it has a roller bearing at the bottom, but simple holes at the
top.   The February PCNC newsletter will have an in-depth technical article on
how one guy suffered a catastrophic failure of this part due to years and
years of neglect.   Keep your eyes peeled; it will be available for viewing
around the third week of this month.