[DeTomaso] Engine rebuild

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Feb 1 04:24:37 EST 2014

In a message dated 1/31/14 12 17 38, npdrs at maui.net writes:

> Hi, I was looking to find the papers everyone talks about that Dan Jones
> posted regarding 351C rebuilds, but the link I got does not work; all I get
> to are some sunset photos :)
>  Does anyone know where to find that 351C info?
>

>>>Dan has designed (and Dave McLain then built) quite a few different
Pantera motors over the years, including one for me.   Information is scattered
all over the internet on various forums.

Here is a link to one of those forums with a bunch of detailed info on
several different engines:

http://www.the351cforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=110

Do a Google search on "dan jones cleveland build" and you will find many
more.

Cheers!

Mike (love my motor!!!!)