[DeTomaso] Pantera 4 Sale: 6297

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 16:08:13 EST 2014

Listers,

PI Motorsports has a low mileage (~13,000 mi.) Pantera L for sale, 6297.

I was sent details several weeks ago, so I don't know if it is still available.

I don't think Jerry is updating his website like they used to, (www.PIM.net <http://www.pim.net/> )

as I'm told by a buyer that the car is not present on the website.

I think it was on eBay.

If interested I suggest you call Jerry directly.

Good Hunting!

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp