[DeTomaso] Parts for Sale

E B mghibli7 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 22 16:00:39 EST 2014

Gents,

I have some parts for sale that I thought I'd offer up here before I list them elsewhere.

Make an offer on all parts as I just want them gone.

Several new sets of new Willwood brake pads.

Center console, not the factory one but the part that goes over, I think sold through Hall. Not in the best of condition but the flip up armrest portion is pretty nice. The molded plastic is not in the best shape but it could be saveable to somebody.

An electric vacuum motor to create power for power brakes. From Pantera Performance in Castle Rock, CO. Don't think it was ever used.

All these parts came as extras with my cars and don't want to store them anymore.

Email me directly for pics.

Regards,
Emiliano in Albuquerque

5910 L