[DeTomaso] Speedometer Lights

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Thu Dec 18 01:55:04 EST 2014

On my '74 (#6338) the speedo lamps are labeled (left to right): Fan,
Heater, Gen

The Fan position has no connection and is unused.
The Heater position indicates the Heater/AC Blower Motor is ON.
The Gen position lights when the alternator is not charging the  battery.

The main  thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.
Do the best you can with what  your have where you are.
Have fun today!
SOBill

In a message dated 12/17/2014 7:34:41 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,