[DeTomaso] Speedometer Lights

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Dec 18 11:57:24 EST 2014

Right. The early cars had one fan actuated manually, and there was an output wire from that fan relay to the fan light on the dash. At some point after the wiring changed to power both fans automatically, they decided to do away with the wire to the fan light.

It is very easy to string a wire from the relay back to the light. I really like knowing when the second fan kicks on. Most of the time, even in traffic, one fan is sufficient to cool my car and I can track the performance on my system as the second fan cycles on and off when in traffic.

Mike

Sent from my iPad