[DeTomaso] Panteras in Argentina?

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Thu Dec 11 12:14:19 EST 2014

This one is offered in Argentina at U$ 250.000.   Negotiable, as says the ad.

http://www.highmotor.com/detomaso-pantera-1973-venta.html <http://www.highmotor.com/detomaso-pantera-1973-venta.html>

So there is a 1973 car in Argentina too?

   [1]http://www.highmotor.com/detomaso-pantera-1973-venta.html

   <[5]detomaso at poca.com>
   wrote:

[...]

   12/10/14