[DeTomaso] Panteras in Argentina?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Dec 11 13:59:18 EST 2014

In a message dated 12/11/14 9 15 0, edducati at mac.com writes:

> This one is offered in Argentina at U$ 250.000.   Negotiable, as says the
> ad.
>
> http://www.highmotor.com/detomaso-pantera-1973-venta.html <
> http://www.highmotor.com/detomaso-pantera-1973-venta.html>
>
> So there is a 1973 car in Argentina too?
>

>>>Although it appears on an Argentine website, I think the car was
actually in Canada.   Look at the front license plate in one of the photos.   The
ad dates from 2011 and it says the source is the Dupont Registry...I think
this is a Bring A Trailer-kind of deal where the Argentine website found
interesting cars for sale and projected them to a local audence?

Call this one a swing, and a miss...?