[DeTomaso] Inglese or Hilborn?

David Nunn dnunn at telus.net
Tue Dec 2 14:42:27 EST 2014

I spoke with Morrison a while ago about their cross ram intake. At the time,
he told me they were not stocked; they build them to order.

When I asked how long it would take to get one, he said "hopefully within a
year or so"!

If someone really wants a cross ram intake, Jon Kaase Racing Engines sells a
package with a Borla 351W cross ram intake and Kaase P-38 canted valve
Windsor heads. The package with heads is less expensive than the Morrison
intake and you don't have to wait a year, or more, to get it.