[DeTomaso] 17-inch wheel back spacing

jgkrenton at comcast.net jgkrenton at comcast.net
Wed Aug 13 21:50:07 EDT 2014

Dave/Terry et-al:

I believe if you look at the Factory Detomaso Parts List it shows spacers used with the original (wide) wheels on the GT4 and GT5 cars.

I don't know any more of the details on those spacers, maybe one of the owners of those cars can provide some insight.

I do understand the need to keep the wheel/tire load centered within the wheel/axle bearing load capability/zone.

Your results may vary.

Jeff 2467