[DeTomaso] Some TLC needed

Jerry Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Fri Aug 8 13:36:44 EDT 2014

In "Street rodder" parlance that car is rough but restorable.  I did a
34 Ford sedan delivery that looked worse than that plus it had bullet
holes.  There is a Bugatti in OKC Ok that is a fully restored museum
quality piece of work that began its latest incarnation as mostly a
firewall with the original Bugatti body tag and serial number.  The is
also a 27 Chevy Standard that was rebuilt completely for a one pallet
and four card board boxes delivered from Argentina. It is dependent on
how much time and money you want to invest.  If the car was worth 3 mil
when finished they would be lined up.

jerry knotts