[DeTomaso] Some TLC needed

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 14:04:17 EDT 2014

If anyone needs to 'share' some DeTomaso-related information/photos to gain 'share' access
to the registry this would be a good place to start.

Obtaining the VIN for either this car, or the Longchamp at BHCC would qualify.

Hint! Hint!

Chuck

I don't feel so bad I offered 8K for the one at Beverly hills car club, REJECTED.  Bill 1362

https://www.facebook.com/pages/slickpaintcom/129049637149634?ref=ts&fref=ts
If you want it slick.  www.slickpaint.com  like us on facebook