[DeTomaso] Horn ?

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Aug 4 01:27:18 EDT 2014

Myron,

The horn lives in a pretty hostile environment. Early Panteras lack slash shields to protect that area from dirt and water. The horns live inside the RH front fender behind the headlight bucket. You might want to remove the RF wheel, acces the horns and clean all the contacts?

Mike

Sent from my iPhone