[DeTomaso] Horn ?

P6746 at aol.com P6746 at aol.com
Mon Aug 4 14:55:40 EDT 2014

When you press the button do you hear a click  under the dash?  If not it's
probably the relay, located in the left side  on your car.  Bob Reid

In a message dated 8/3/2014 11:44:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Hi All,  all of a sudden my horn stopped working.  It's a stock horn, push
in on  turn signal.  Any tips on where to start first?  Thanks, Myron the
other guy in Cleveland # 6928.

Hi All, all of a sudden my  horn stopped working.  It's a stock horn,
push in on turn  signal.  Any tips on where to start first?  Thanks,
Myron the other guy in Cleveland #  6928.

Detomaso  Forum Managed by POCA

DeTomaso mailing  list
DeTomaso at poca.com