[DeTomaso] The quest to be green again...

Andy Fish afish at telicon.com
Fri Aug 1 12:01:24 EDT 2014

I own a 1973 L Model that I've had since 1977.  The car was originally the
darker green (similar to British racing green).  My dad had it repainted a
bunch of years ago in Louisiana and let's just say, it was not only the
wrong color but it was a mess.  The car is being restored, has been
completely stripped which means there are no original surfaces on which to
get a color scan.  I have the original colors from the manual but I can't
get a match to a modern formula.  So I'm looking for either:

                (a) A color formula that matches the original green

                (b) A correctly colored green car that we can use to get a
color scan from

Thanks in advance!