[DeTomaso] GR4 - GR3 Campagnolo magnesium wheels. New batch in October ?

Patrick HALS patrickhals at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 10:03:04 EDT 2014

For those who might be interested, the Marvic foundry in Italy , who I
represent, is intending to produce a new batch of GR4 Campagnolo magnesium
 wheels.( 10x15 and 14x15)
Also, a new tooling and foundry of GR3 Campagnolo wheels is presently being
considered providing demand is sufficient ( 8x15 and 10x15 )
For more info, please contact me in PM.
Patrick
Candy 2862 - ADA 9628