[DeTomaso] BTW - Check your spam folders

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Apr 26 14:40:40 EDT 2014

Every now and then, Internet Service Providers update or change their
SPAM filtering software.  Usually when that happens you'll have a lot
more of these emails caught and quarantined.  If you're like me, you try
to whitelist as many as possible that you know.

Mine went through this again recently and I check the SPAM quarantine
daily.  I've been whitelisting a bunch that apparently weren't
whitelisted previously.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
& Shelley Marie