[DeTomaso] BTW - Check your spam folders

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 12:59:17 EDT 2014

I've got a bunch of messages in the Spam folder as well. The message is
something like "We can't verify that this message really came from aol" or
something like that.

Different people, and not all the time. For example, a few of the Drewster's
e-mails were in the Spam folder, but most came through. So I don't know what
the deal is with that