[DeTomaso] Starter Replacement Options

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Apr 26 12:21:45 EDT 2014

Rob,

DB Electrical has what you need and they don't show as out of stock:

http://www.dbelectrical.com/p-11368-new-ford-mini-pmgr-starter-302-351-manual-transmissions-3223-sfd0012.aspx

Hyperlink might not work so you will have to copy and paste the whole link.

Make sure to ask for the free wiring kit.

You will have to buy longer studs as the flange is thicker so the stock studs won't work. They are readily available at Ace hardware etc. if you don't have time to chase them down, I buy the studs and flange nuts all the time and I have some I can send you at my cost, which is $10 plus shipping. Just let me know....

Mike

Sent from my iPhone