[DeTomaso] L conversion front bumperettes

Dave dave at damardirect.com
Sun Apr 20 18:44:14 EDT 2014

IndyDave
Attached

-----Original Message-----
From: MikeLDrew at aol.com [mailto:MikeLDrew at aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2014 7:59 PM
To: terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov; detomaso at poca.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] L conversion front bumperettes

In a message dated 4/19/14 15 42 18, terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov writes:

> Here are pictures of my conversion from the big L bumper to Byars
> bumpers.
>
> I like'em!!
>

>>>Yours is the yellow car, isn't it?

Those aren't Byars bumpers--those are Amerisport, from Kirk Evans.   You
may have purchased them from Byars, but he got them from Kirk.

The widebody car, on the other hand, has the Euro L-style front bumpers
that we're talking about, or so it appears.   It doesn't seem to have any
visible turn signals at all, as though it is a Pre-L fitted with Euro L front bumpers?